Wednesday 22 December 2010

Steam Sales - Thursday 23rd

Right, we're now onto the third day of sales, and I must admit that it's a good one today. At this rate I'll have to buy a new hard-drive...

Anyway, onto the top five for today:

1. Right at the top of my list today is Just Cause 2. Although the driving in this game can be a bit...funky, it's one of the most beautifully crafted games I have ever played. The cut scenes are top notch and it improves infinitely over the original. At just a fiver, you would be a complete plonker to pass this one up.

2. Second up is Alien vs. Predator. It's fairly simple and it looks scary. Do you really need any more reasons to buy it for £3.75?

3. Third on my list today is Trials 2 : Second Edition. If you liked TG MotoCross 3, then you'll like this.

4. Fourth up is Clones. Essentially It's Lemmings, but with Aliens. Something to buy your mother maybe... (I mean that in a good way!)

5. And last on my list is Assassin's Creed 2. Although half price isn't a massive saving, it's not bad for a game of this calibre. If you have the budget, buy it.


Tags : Steam, Sales, Christmas, Trials 2, Clones, Assassin's Creed 2, Just Cause 2, Alien vs Predator

No comments: