Wednesday 11 April 2012

I released a web app called FreeTrakr!

Well, this is a bit of a self plug, but I recently released a new web app called FreeTrakr. It's a SaaS (Software as a Service) that's aimed at freelancers , sole traders and even small businesses who need to track their hours and make invoices.

The whole thing came about when I became a freelance developer, and manually recording my hours in a spreadsheet took ages. I also had my laptop stolen, which had all my invoices on, so I was really aware that my data wasn't really safe. So FreeTrakr was born out of necessity. Since then I've stopped going freelance and went full time, but for the last 6 months I've been working nearly every night on getting this out.

So to really give it a kick start, everyone who creates an account on FreeTrakr will get 3 months free. I'm hoping that in those three months plenty of people will have tried it and given me enough feedback to get it out of the Beta stage.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: